Monday, June 25, 2012

Miners day


"Welcome to our miners village. The chinese used to
build their huts away from the European miners." (Hana)
The miners day was a great day to share our learning from our recent inquiry unit. Thank you to all the parents nad grandparents at the miners day. Here are a few photos and videos to share what happend.
"Welcome to the bank. In the goldrush miners
brought their gold to me." (Bella)
" Hi, I travelled from China on a ship. I want to
buy a house when I return to China with the money
I get from gold." (Claire)


 
"Hello, I am a Farmer I sell Mutton and
Swedes to the Miners"(MacKenzie)
   



2 comments:

  1. I liked the miners day and definitely dressing up.

    From Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is carter I really liked the miners.Peaple ho did not should wish they did. from Carter

    ReplyDelete