Thursday, March 10, 2011

Triathlon experiences

My Triathlon experience by Monty


I zoomed past Mackenzie on my bike. At the end I got a stitch in my chest. I got past Daisy running. I smelt the smell of sausages.


My Triathlon experience by Mackenzie


I wait at the start line, the man yells out "1,2,3, go!" We run really fast, people pass me. I feel like I want to give up, but I keep going. I run faster. Then I got to the finish line.


My Triathlon experience by Finn P.K.


I ran, I ran, I ran and I ran. I wanted to stop, but I kept on running. I got on my bike. Mum ran so fast to keep up with me. I wanted to give up, but I kept on biking. Mum gave up and went back to the start. I saw the finish line. Mum came and gave me a big hug. Mum said "I am proud of you Finn. You can have a sausage."

No comments:

Post a Comment