Sunday, July 22, 2012

Holiday writing


One sunny afternoon, me and my family went on a trip to Timaru Creek. While Mum and Lachy picked up pine cones Dad and I pulled skids on the beach. We left the beach and headed towards the gate. As soon as we reached the gate we heard a Broom! Broom! What was it? A car? “It’s Mum” I said. We went down the hill. I was right. Mum got stuck in a big icy puddle with a trailer on. She was wheel spinning. Half of her car was covered in mud. “Oh Mum! You’ve busted your car!” We had a plan. But before that, Dad called Mum a ‘Moron’. The plan was to lift the car up with a long piece of wood. We did just that. That didn't work, but luckily a farmer came. He pulled from behind, he saved us.

By Finn

1 comment:

  1. Oh Finn!! That was bad luck for Mum! I bet she'll leave the driving to Dad next time. Lucky the farmer saved the day!

    ReplyDelete